Makes 3 entrees, 4-6 servings each
2 lbs fresh asparagus, cleaned, ends snapped off, and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
2 lbs potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces and boiled til soft (about 10 minutes)
1 onion chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
On hand for each entree:
½ c cream or milk
½ t salt
¼ t pepper
½ c grated Parmesan cheese
1. Boil asparagus 2-3 minutes in water (You can add it the last few minutes with the potatoes)
2. Cook onion in skillet about 5 minutes, until soft, adding garlic last minute or two.
3. Divide mixture among 3 freezer bags, freeze. (If not freezing, skip this step and jump down to step 2 below)
To cook one entree:
1. Thaw completely.
2. Oven at 425.
3. Pour filling into a greased 8x8 dish.
4. Mix egg mixture and pour over top. Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through and top is golden brown.
**Note-you may substitute any variety of veggies for the asparagus
Slow Cooker Baked Bean Soup Recipe
6 hours ago